Eetza Research Associates is a research-based company offering Research, Preservation, and Historical Archaeology services to our clients. Our in-house staff has over 50 years conducting historic period studies throughout the State of Nevada locating and inventorying historical properties from early 1800s through the 21st Century. We are a dedicated firm preparing thorough high-quality record searches with cost-effective results. Our research and analysis will comply with federal, state and local standards offering an exceptional end product with present day requirements in a timely manner. Our technical reports have been well received by colleagues, state and federal regulatory agencies.
* Historical contexts
* Site-specific research for compliance with federal regulations
* Archival research
* Historical documentation
* Survey and inventorying historical properties
* Interpretation of historical sites
* Interviews and oral histories
* Archival research review from various repositories and institutions
* Prepare excavated materials for curation
Artifacts from the historical period can date to as early as pre- 1850s, from early exploration and transportation routes, early mining, mail route across the state i.e., Pony Express, and diverse ethnic groups involved in the construction of the Union Pacific and the Central Pacific Railroads up to modern times.